However, the Black Shark 4 Pro will use the latest flagship Snapdragon 888 SoC. Sources says that the Black Shark 4 smartphone will be the cheapest flagship with support for 120-watt fast charging.
- Still, it’s not particularly distracting, nor are the bezels around the edges of the screen, which are pleasingly narrow.
- The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions.
- The “diving mode” is designed for hardcore players who can effectively prevent the problem of being interrupted by phone calls or messages in the game.
- In terms of Wi-Fi, the Black Shark 4 is on a good level and is on par with other gaming phones thanks to Wi-Fi 6 support.
- The front camera is a 20MP sensor with an f/2.2 sensor covered with a 5P lens.
You can buy a Phone Cooler if you want an uninterrupted gaming experience. Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro was launched in 2021 with Android 11, Joy UI 12.5; If this issue started after you updated the Software of your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, the new software has bugs causing overheating. The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos. Other hardware notables include shoulder buttons, which might remove the need to use a dedicated Bluetooth controller of clip-on accessory with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro. That doesn’t mean that added accessories are not available, as you can grab an addition cooler priced at around $30. It just goes to show that when it comes to comparing the Snapdragon 870 versus the newer Snapdragon 888, the differences are negligible.
The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions. After using the Asus ROG Phone 6 for a limited time, I can confidently say that it is a fantastic device for gamers and mobile power users. Even in 2023, it offers a good mix of performance and user experience. The Black Shark 4 Pro is one of the best budget gaming phones on the market. It scores high in every category you want a gaming phone to hit and does it with a reasonable price tag. While it does have a year-old processor, the difference between the Snapdragon 888 and the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is so minute that it’s unlikely to matter. If you love gaming on the go, you owe it to yourself to check out the Black Shark Pro 4.
All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships. And in some instances, it actually outperforms those devices. The Galaxy S21 Ultra scored 3096 in our testing, while the Black Shark 4 reached 3366. When going through and changing around the graphical settings, all I did was bump things up to 60fps and Genshin’s guide gave me a warning.
- Likewise, even though the phone is firmware relatively thin at only 0.39 inches (10mm), it’s 6.42 inches (163mm) tall and 3 inches (76mm) wide.
- We’re more used to seeing this design on regular smartphones, so it’s interesting to see Xiaomi buck the gaming phone trend somewhat.
- Black Shark (and by extension, Xiaomi) has tried to call my bluff and the 4 Pro suffers because of it.
- The above steps will make sure that your phone temperature doesn’t rise up.
- If you are still facing any problems that are not listed above, then make sure to leave a comment, and I will try my best to fix the issue.
- Black Shark claims this to be “the most responsive smartphone touchscreen ever”.
We have shared the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. If you are still facing network drop on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 then make sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further. Many times we face cellular network issues on almost every smartphone. If you are seeing fluctuations on your phone network or not getting a proper signal, then you must try the below steps. Once you follow the above steps and still facing the problems, then try connecting to different Wifi connections.